Ten things that believers and unbelievers have in common:
1. We are both human. Sometimes a little too human.
2. We both have feelings (and they can be hurt...I think...)
3. We both enjoy our occasional picture cube program, intertube surfage, or soundbox listening.
4. We can both agree that this guy is insane.
5. We are both imperfect (whether or not we can seriously admit it).
6. We both love love and beauty.
7. We both hate hate and injustice.
8. We both have lives and parts of ourselves that are not solely dictated by religious belief (or lack thereof).
Could Atheism Replace Religion?
1 day ago